Greek Sterling Silver Laurel leaf Wreath Kotinos on plexiglass (A-45-1)
This handmade sterling silver wreath is mounted on a base of bronze and supported on plexiglass and has the shape of wreath the Greek symbol of peace protection fertility and immortality. For the ancient Greeks the olive was a symbol of the Olympic ideals of peace wisdom and victory and this is captured in this handmade creation. It is a unique decorative object a remarkable and timeless gift for those who love symbolic luxury.
- Sterling Silver wreath the brightest of all precious metals
- Handmade wreath. Forget the standardized home decorating products on the market! Stand out with our individually handmade ELEFTHERIOU EL home decorating ideas
- Bronze support of the wreath
- Plexiglass base that can be positioned on a table or on the wall
- Width 17cm
- Height 23cm
- Inspired by the ancient greek olympic games
- Made in Greece
- Kotinos Wreath Prize of the Olympic Games
Being handmade it may have small differences in weight color or dimensions.