Greek Sterling Silver Olive leaf Wreath Kotinos on limestone (A-44-3)
This handmade sterling silver wreath is decorated by hematite stones as olives mounted on a base of limestone and has the shape of wreath the Greek symbol of peace protection fertility and immortality. For the ancient Greeks the olive was a symbol of the Olympic ideals of peace wisdom and victory and this is captured in this handmade creation. It is a unique decorative object a remarkable and timeless gift for those who love symbolic luxury.
- Sterling Silver wreath the brightest of all precious metals
- Handmade wreath. Forget the standardized home decorating products on the market! Stand out with our individually handmade ELEFTHERIOU EL home decorating ideas
- Limestone as base and hematite stones as olives adding an extra feature of luxury
- Inspired by the ancient Greek Olympic games
- Made in Greece
- Kotinos Wreath Prize of the Olympic Games
Being handmade it may have small differences in weight color or dimensions.