Greek Sterling Silver Olive leaf Wreath Kotinos on plexiglass
This handmade sterling silver wreath is decorated by hematite stones as olives mounted on a base of bronze supported on plexiglass and has the shape of wreath the Greek symbol of peace protection fertility and immortality. For the ancient Greeks the olive was a symbol of the Olympic ideals of peace wisdom and victory and this is captured in this handmade creation. It is a unique decorative object a remarkable and timeless gift for those who love symbolic luxury.
- Sterling Silver wreath the brightest of all precious metals
- Handmade wreath. Forget the standardized home decorating products on the market! Stand out with our individually handmade ELEFTHERIOU EL home decorating ideas
- Bronze support of the wreath
- Plexiglass base that can be positioned on a table or on the wall
- Width 25cm
- Height 35cm
- Inspired by the ancient Greek Olympic games
- Made in Greece
- Kotinos Wreath Prize of the Olympic Games
Being handmade it may have small differences in weight color or dimensions.
Collapsible tab content
All ELEFTHERIOU EL products are accompanied by a certificate of authenticity stating that they are original ELEFTHERIOU EL products, handmade and of sterling silver (925), ensuring the best quality.
All ELEFTHERIOU EL products are also covered by lifetime guarantee against all manufacturing failure.
Your happiness is our top priority and we love working with you in order to create a product as you have imagined it!
Just begin a conversation with us and we'll get back to you the soonest possible.