Ancient Greek Two Headed Ram Silver Necklace with Lapis Lazuli (PE-01)
This handmade sterling silver necklace features the traditional Greek Ram's Head Terminals Motif and is decorated with a single lapis lazuli semi-precious stone.
- Sterling Silver Jewelry the brightest of all precious metals
- 100% Lapis Lazuli stone easy adjustment by the use of a special case. Get rid of the stress about losing the stone!
- Special design of the clasp so that your jewelry remains at all times at its place
- Handcrafted necklace. Forget the standardized jewelry on the market! Stand out with our individually handmade ELEFTHERIOU EL Jewelry
- Inspired by Ancient Greek Jewelry
- Made in Greece
- Dimensions 3.0x45.0cm
Being handmade it may have small differences in weight color or dimensions.
In Greek Mythology the Ram was a symbol of energy force power strong will & leadership. It was a sacred creature in many civilizations like Minoans Egyptians Greeks Romans.
- Lapis Lazuli
Collapsible tab content
All ELEFTHERIOU EL products are accompanied by a certificate of authenticity stating that they are original ELEFTHERIOU EL products, handmade and of sterling silver (925), ensuring the best quality.
All ELEFTHERIOU EL products are also covered by lifetime guarantee against all manufacturing failure.
Your happiness is our top priority and we love working with you in order to create a product as you have imagined it!
Just begin a conversation with us and we'll get back to you the soonest possible.