Ancient Greek Two Headed Ram Silver Necklace with Lapis Lazuli (PE-01)
This handmade sterling silver necklace features the traditional Greek Ram's Head Terminals Motif and is decorated with a single lapis lazuli semi-precious stone.
- Sterling Silver Jewelry the brightest of all precious metals
- 100% Lapis Lazuli stone easy adjustment by the use of a special case. Get rid of the stress about losing the stone!
- Special design of the clasp so that your jewelry remains at all times at its place
- Handcrafted necklace. Forget the standardized jewelry on the market! Stand out with our individually handmade ELEFTHERIOU EL Jewelry
- Inspired by Ancient Greek Jewelry
- Made in Greece
- Dimensions 3.0x45.0cm
Being handmade it may have small differences in weight color or dimensions.
In Greek Mythology the Ram was a symbol of energy force power strong will & leadership. It was a sacred creature in many civilizations like Minoans Egyptians Greeks Romans.